AECP Easy Ink Blending Techniques


This is my final class project of the Easy Ink Blending Techniques of the AECP program, which I'm currently doing with Altenew. I love these techniques, they are very versatile and create amazing results.

This time I thought instead of making a card I would rather do a couple of A5 layouts for a family album I'm working on these days. As for the theme, I decided to take my son's 3rd birthday celebration, which was actually an spaceship-astronaut-out-of-this-world party.

For these layouts, I used the Stamp set "Space Travel" and for the text I used the "Gradient Stripes Stamp Set".













Kommentare

  1. OUT OF THIS WORLD!
    Thank you for blessing our eyes and submitting this to the AECP assignment gallery.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts