Altenew - All about Layering 2

This is the final project of All About Layering 2 of the AECP program that I am doing with Altenew. I love doing these final projects and practice what I have learned.

This is just the beginning, there are several interesting levels to study. I hope you keep following me in this process.

For this card, I used the Stamp set "Always There" for the text and for the flowers I used the "Anemone" Layering Stamp & Die Set.


Este es el proyecto final de All About Layering 2 del programa AECP que estoy realizando con Altenew, Me encanta realizar estos proyectos finales y poner en practica lo aprendido.

Hasta ahora estoy empezando, faltan varios niveles interesantes por estudiar. Espero que me sigan acompañando en este interesante proceso.









Kommentare

  1. Beautiful card!
    Do you think you can increase the size of your thumbnail moving forward? It would be nice to see larger photos of your beautiful work :)
    Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts