Altenew Educator Certification Program

Today I want to share with you this special card, from this moment I start my training with Altenew. This card with flowers is the first assignment in class.

I hope you can join me in this interesting and exciting process.

For this card, I used the Stamp set Always There for the flowers und the text is from the stamp set Halftone Circles.


Hoy quiero compartir mi alegría con ustedes, desde este momento comienzo mi capacitación con Altenew. Esta tarjeta con flores es la primera tarea de clase. 

Espero que me puedan acompañar en este interesante y emocionante proceso.






Kommentare

  1. Congratulations on your first post! This is so gorgeous. LOVE the colours and splatters.
    Johanna, moving forward, please add more photos of your project to your post. These could be close-ups and taken at different angles so that we can see the details up close. I would have loved to take a closer look at your florals and also a different angle photo would have showed us the dimension of your project too! Please keep this in mind :)
    Thank you for submitting your gorgeous work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts