Halloween Party Einladung

My son, who's almost 5, really loves dressing up, so we came to the wonderful idea of throwing a Halloween party with all his friends, well almost to be honest as they are a bunch!, and that's how I got engaged in this fun plan, and as you may know me by now, we had to make an invitation, and this time my little one was the designer.

Although my little princess is still to small, she got lucky as we ended up inviting also some of her friends.

------------------

Mi hijo de casi cinco años disfruta mucho disfrazarse y se me ocurrió por que no hacer una fiesta de Halloween con sus amigos, así resulte envuelta en este divertido plan y claro como era de esperar teníamos que hacer una tarjeta de invitación, la cual fue diseñada por mi pequeño.

Aunque mi princesita es aun muy pequeña, tuvo suerte pues terminamos invitando algunos de sus amigos.






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts